[bookshare-discuss] Validating books

  • From: "Suzanne Wilson" <suzannewilson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2006 14:55:16 -0500

Hi everyone,

I would love to learn how to validate books.  I have been accepted as a
volunteer, but never had the time to devote.  Now I do, although I have to say
I am intimidated by the process.  I think it was Julie who sent me some
introductory files when I first became a volunteer.  Since then, my hard drive
crashed and the files are not retrievable.  Could one of the Bookshare staff or
volunteers send me what I need to get started?  Btw, I don't want to scan books
right now, just validate what has already been scanned.

Thank you.

Suzanne Wilson