[bookshare-discuss] Re: Validating

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 23:27:58 -0700 (PDT)

Many of us read the whole book and make corrections as
we go--perhaps even most of us now, since quality,
from the point of view of members, has become so
important. I don't know how many validators still do
the minimum required, but I don't think many on this
list do--maybe people not on the list. That's why you
should take a book you'd enjoy reading. smile

Cindy