[bookshare-discuss] Re: VR stream and daisy downloads from the new site.

  • From: "A. J. Nolte" <a.j.nolte@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 17:21:10 -0500

That's a really good idea, thanks.

A. J.
----- Original Message ----- From: <talmage@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2009 1:30 PM
Subject: [bookshare-discuss] Re: VR stream and daisy downloads from the new site.

A temporary work around, in order to read the book, is to copy the .xml file from the daisy book into the text folder on your stream.

Dave

At 11:04 AM 1/13/2009, you wrote:
I tried downloading a Daisy book from the site to my VR stream this morning and was not able to do so. Either (A) I got an error message or (B) I finally extracted the book into my digital talking books folder but got an empty book. I'm running Victor reader version 2.0.6. Do I need to upgrade something, or is there a particular way to make daisy downloads work?

Thanks,

A. J.