[bookshare-discuss] Two books submitted

I just submitted two Newberry Honor books for your validating Pleasure.

Sugaring Time
By Kathryn Lasky,

Is about a family who taps for maple sap and makes maple sugar, a good book
and a shame it didn't get the Newberry Award, in my opinion, smile.

Needs a spell check, blank pages are pictures, 67 pages.

A Corner of the Universe
By Ann Martin

Hattie learns how small a small town can be when her young mentally
challenged uncle comes home from school.

The chapter numbers are in this really fancy font, so they didn't scan, this
might be a good thing to add, though if the stripper eats them anyway,
anyway validator's discursion, and a spell check. 349 pages or so.

Enjoy.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council