[bookshare-discuss] Two books submitted

  • From: juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 11:08:17 -0400 (EDT)

Hey you all Just submitted two books for your validating pleasure.

Successful Dog Adoption

This is a guide book for picking that perfect dog, from a shelter.  How to
assess a dogs temperment, and what to do when you get the pup home.

Birding By Ear
This is a supplemental book to a CD audio guide of bird songs from the
Eastern and Central U.S. the guide is easily purchased in most nature stores
or can be ordered.  So I thought the guide book that accompanies it would be
a good additon to Bookshare.  Is not a script, but a supplemental book to
the audio guide, it lists habitatas, groups the birds by voice patterns, and
also provides additional resources for further exploration of bird songs.

Anyway, enjoy them.

Both have been prevalidated, and you all have turned me into a
perfectionist.

My Braillenote is in the shopp so until I get it back probably won't be
doing a lot of editing of books.  Am finishing up scanning several and will
work on them over the summer.

Have a pile of craft books, books on Animals, the American Elk, Tiger,
Eagle, Buffalo, Coyote, and Black bear, and a few on blindness and low
vision.

Also just scanned a First Aid Guide that came with my first aid kit.  After
all couldn't read it, in its current state, smile.

By the by, finals are next week and then I have two weeks of vacation before
I start my internship.  So will have time, once I get my "baby" back from
the Braillenote hospital, he is getting a battery change, and then I will be
going strong.

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx