[bookshare-discuss] Re: Two books submitted

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 22:26:53 -0500

Actually I do sleep, smile.

I have a system going on here, and a really crappy cable network helps too.
Believe me there is more to life than watching re, re, reruns of Law and
Order.  Which is actually the best thing on in the seven to eight time slot.
Except perhaps Wheel of Fortune, which I just can't get into anymore and
Jeopardy, which is great if they have new people on it.

Smile.

I usually scan the books, and then put them in a pile on my Compact Flash
card, called "Books to Edit" when I have nothing better to do, I do actually
do have a life honest, smile, I will pull one of those down and start
working on it.

I have I think four in progress right now, depends on my mood.

I have also mastered the art of multitasking.  It is a skill most teachers
master, and I can feel one thing and hear and see another.

And when it is done I submit it.

If I have to fly somewhere, or drive somewhere out comes the BN again and it
is time to edit books.

So yep I do sleep, get my eight hours a night, thank goodness, smile.

But it is a labor of love.  And they are books I am reading myself.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com