[bookshare-discuss] Re: To Terry Chaney

  • From: "Silvara" <silvara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 11:14:27 -0500

Hi Sue:
I haven't seen his name either. I was just hoping he was a lurker or someone knew him. This Book The Journeymen has been on the dl page for 2 years. I'd like to either approve or reject. He said on the comments to contact him with questions, but didn't leave email address.

***
Grace

For scanning and validating  tips
check out