[bookshare-discuss] Re: To Terry Chaney

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 23:35:24 -0800 (PST)

Grace,

I'm wondering if Terry got the title and author mixed
up. I've checked all my libraries and Amazon and find
no book by that title by Kent Groff--just spiritual
books--and a book entitled What Would I Believe if I
Didn't Believe Anything : A Handbook for Spiritual
Orphans. On the other hand, I did find  books with
that title by Elizabeth Yates and Erskine Caldwell.
What is the book you have about?

Cindy