[bookshare-discuss] Timothy Ferris new book "The Science of Liberty"

  • From: Will Smith <wilsmith@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 15:14:02 -0500 (EST)

I saw Ferris on Booktv last weekend briefly discuss this his latest book. I am anxious to see it added to the Bookshare collection. Ferris is a great writer and Bookshare has several of his wonderful books on science, astronomy and such. This time he writes about how science has contributed much to forming democratic institutions both here in the USA and elsewhere. The book has received several favorable reviews.
I hope it will be scanned and added to Bookshare sometime soon!

Will
Willwilsmith@xxxxxxxxx