[bookshare-discuss] Re: This May Be Of Interest to those who love electronic books

  • From: "Bertha A Guerrero" <missmommymomma@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 22:15:39 -0500

Thank You Chela
Bertha
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, July 17, 2008 9:25 PM
Subject: [bookshare-discuss] This May Be Of Interest to those who love electronic books

Optasia Ministry offers free electronic Christian resources to US
residents; some of these resources are not available otherwise in free
electronic format, and some are particularly formatted for use on
legacy and current portable reading devices.
http://www.optasiaministry.org
--
Chela
E-Mail: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx