[bookshare-discuss] Re: The new site, one complaint

  • From: "Patti Johnson" <pat1206@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 08:26:46 -0500

I did too Rick, I opened the file first like I used to and had no idea what to
do with that file, I did this twice trying to figure it out and yes it had a
very complicated long name, grin!  So I ended up just saving the file rather
than opening it, then unzipping it and it was fine.
Patti

The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
Andy Rooney