[bookshare-discuss] Re: The History Book Club rides again, Feb 7

Oh, dear. That sounds like a serious disease, hyetus.
It sounds like someone got tetanus from a rabid
hyena--but maybe that's because of the rabies and
emeralds that are on my brain. smile

G.Cindy

http://conference321.com/masteradmin/room.asp?id=rs7867a2369e0e