[bookshare-discuss] Re: Susan Elizabeth Phillips books

  • From: "Natalie" <lemina007@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 15:34:18 -1000

Hello,

This comment is about a week late, but oh well. :)

I've read about five of Susan Elizabeth Phillip's books and I think they're pretty good as well. I'm also about to submit within the next few days It Had To Be You. That one is my all time favorite. For some reason though, it reminds me of that movie, Ace Ventura Pet Detective...

Anyway, I also have Nobody's Baby But mine. I'll see what I can do about scanning it if no one else is planning to do it.

Aloha,
Natalie