[bookshare-discuss] Subscribing to this list

  • From: "Patti Johnson" <razz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2004 12:54:43 -0500

I have a friend who has tried over and over to get onto this list.  She gets
an email when she subscribes that tells her she will get another one that
she will confirm her subscription with, but she never gets that second
message.  What should she do?  She has tried numerous times to get onto this
list and she is sending the correct subscribing message or she wouldn't have
gotten that first message.  Anybody  got any ideas as to why she can't
complete her subscription?
Patti

Dear Lord, help me to become the kind of person that my dog thinks I am.