[bookshare-discuss] Submitted book on Leadership from Christian perspective

  • From: "Sharon" <mt281820@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2008 20:31:13 -0400

I have just submitted Be the Leader You were Meant to Be by LeRoy Eims. He
is associated with the Navigators, and the book is useful for anyone who
believes God might be calling him/her to be a leader. The book has not been
proofread, but has a high Kurzweil rating. I can send to book to someone if
the need arises. I want to try to scan some of the books I have lying around
here.
Sharon