[bookshare-discuss] Re: Star Wars book submitted: "The Cestus Deception" by Steven Barnes

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 14:12:51 -0500

Thanks Dave.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com

      -- Vance Havner
----- Original Message -----
From: <talmage@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2005 12:02 PM
Subject: [bookshare-discuss] Re: Star Wars book submitted: "The Cestus
Deception" by Steven Barnes

This isn't a complete list of the Star Wars series, as I got it from the
web site at
http://www.starwars.com
The focus was on adult and young adult readers, but there are also series
for children as well.
The first part consist of mini-series.  The parts enclosed in brackets are
the series name, the titles until a blank line are part of that series, but
not necessarily in order.
If there is a ** in front of the title it is already in the Bookshare
library, but this may not be all inclusive as I just did a search for Star
Wars.  Therefore, if Star Wars doesn't appear in Bookshare's title for the
book, it still may be in the library.

[Approaching Storm]
Yoda: Dark Rendezvous
Jedi Trial
MedStar II: Healer
MedStar I: Battle Surgeons
**The Cestus Deception
Shatterpoint
**The Approaching Storm
Labyrinth of Evil
Republic Commando: Hard Contact
The Hive

[Black Fleet Crisis]
Before the Storm
Shield of Lies
Tyrant's Test

[Bounty Hunter Wars]
Hard Merchandise
Slave Ship
The Mandalorian Armor

[Callista]
Children of the Jedi
Darksaber
Planet of Twilight

[Corellian Trilogy]
Ambush at Corellia
Assault at Selonia
**Showdown at Centerpoint

[Darth Maul]
Saboteur
**Shadow Hunter

[Han Solo Adventures]
Han Solo and the Lost Legacy
Han Solo's Revenge
Han Solo at Stars' End
or
**The Han Solo Adventures (3-in-1 Edition)

[Han Solo Trilogy]
**Hutt Gambit
**Rebel Dawn
**The Paradise Snare

[Hand of Thrawn]
Hand of Thrawn
**Specter of the Past
**Vision of the Future

[Jedi Academy]
Champions of the Force
Dark Apprentice
I, Jedi
Jedi Search

[Lando Adventures]
Lando Calrissian and the Starcave of ThonBoka
Lando Calrissian and the Flamewind of Oseon
Lando Calrissian and the Mindharp of Sharu
or
The Adventures of Lando Calrissian (3-in-1)

[New Jedi Order]
Unifying Force
Force Heretic III: Reunion
Force Heretic II: Refugee
Force Heretic I: Remnant
Destiny's Way
Ylesia
Traitor
Enemy Lines II: Rebel Stand
Rebel Dream
Dark Journey
Star by Star
Recovery
Edge of Victory II: Rebirth
Edge of Victory I: Conquest
Balance Point
Jedi Eclipse
Hero's Trial
Ruin
Onslaught
Vector Prime
The Final Prophecy

[Survivor's Quest]
Fool's Bargain
**Survivor's Quest

[Tales of]
Nightlily, the Lovers Tale
**Tales from the New Republic
Tales From the Empire
Tales of the Bounty Hunters
Tales from Jabba's Palace
Tales From the Mos Eisley Cantina

[Tatooine Ghost]
Tatooine Ghost
A Forest Apart

[Thrawn Trilogy]
**Dark Force Rising
**Heir to the Empire
**The Last Command

[X-Wing Rogue Squadron]
Iron Fist
Isard's Revenge
**Rogue Squadron
Solo Command
Starfighters of Adumar
The Bacta War
The Krytos Trap
Wedge's Gamble
Wraith Squadron

The following are stand alone novels in the Star Wars series.

**A New Hope
**Attack of the Clones
**      Cloak of Deception
Dark Nest (release date July 2005)
Star Wars Galaxies: The Ruins of Dantooine
**Return of the Jedi
Rogue Planet
**Shadows of the Empire
Splinter of the Mind's Eye
**Star Wars
The Courtship of Princess Leia
The Crystal Star
**The Empire Strikes Back
**The New Rebellion
**The Phantom Menace
**The Truce at Bakura

The following books in the Bookshare library don't appear in the above list
as I suspect they belong to series for young readers (9 to 12).

Deceptions (Star Wars: Jedi Apprentice, Special Edition #1)
The Dark Rival (Star Wars: Jedi Apprentice, #2)
The Rising Force (Star Wars: Jedi Apprentice, #1)
Queen of the Empire (Star Wars, # 5)
Star Wars Journal: The Fight For Justice
Escape from Thyferra (Star Wars Missions, #2:)
Star Wars: Under a Black Sun Trilogy (Young Jedi Knights, Books 12-14)
Diversity Alliance (Star Wars: Young Jedi Knights, Book 8)
The Lost Ones (Star Wars: Young Jedi Knights, Book 3)
The Threat Within (Star Wars: Jedi Apprentice, #18)
The Trail of the Jedi (Star Wars: Jedi Quest, #2)