[bookshare-discuss] Re: Service Dog Books

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 16:54:41 -0400

Ah, let see.

There are

Animal Helpers for the Disabled
Sounds like Skipper the Story of Karina Marchandt and Her Hearing Dog
Skipper
My Buddy
And
Partners in Independence for right now.
Lend Me an Ear
Oh, One Golden Year.

That is all I can think of right at the moment in the collection.

I will be scanning and adding as soon as they arrive.

Dear Kilroy
The Right Dog for the Job
A Place for Grace (hearing dog)
Sound Friendships (hearing dog)
Tithe Healing Power of Animals
Name that Dog
Click for Obedience
Clicker Fun
The Dog that Couldn't wag his Tail which is about a rescued dog.

But Partners in Independence is the best book on the topic I think.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com