[bookshare-discuss] Sending complaints to the list

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 16:06:50 -0500

HI, Cindy. I really don't think there's anything wrong with sending messages
to the list where we discuss things that can be approved on. It's nice to
get other people's opinions on things we may think could make Bookshare
better, and in the end, that's something we all want. If it's an important
issue, though, it really does need to be taken up with Bookshare directly,
because, as you stated, no one on this list can do anything about it
directly. We can share ideas. We can talk about ways to improve the site.
But it's important to remember the real purpose of this list, and it's
important to remember that what we discuss here may or may not reach the
people who can really change anything about it. Take care.
Julie Morales
Life is a gift from God. What we do with it is our gift to Him.