[bookshare-discuss] Searching for Recent Additions

  • From: "Cindy Wentz" <cindy2u@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 22:17:16 -0400

Thank you, Gerald, for providing the links to recently added Bookshare
titles.  However, I need a clarification.

I just returned from vacation.  When I left, the '100 newest books' list
hadn't been updated in a few weeks.  Now there are 100 new books listed.  I
believe, however, that more than 100 titles have actually been added since I
went away.  How do I find those titles added between the time I left and the
100 new titles currently shown?

Thanks to anyone who can fill me in.