[bookshare-discuss] Romance Club meeting reminder

  • From: "Silvara" <silvara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 21:19:17 -0400

We'd love you to join us for the Romance Club's next monthly meeting where
we'll be discussing Emma by Jane Austin and choosing what book we'll read in
April. Everyone is welcome.

Date: Friday,March 21, 2008

Time: 6 P.M. Pacific, 7 Mountain, 8 Central and 9 P.M. Eastern

Where: Just point your web browser to the following address:
http://conference321.com/masteradmin/room.asp?id=rs7867a2369e0e

Feel free to distribute this announcement.

The Romance Book Club Team

Grace Pires, Email
silvara@xxxxxxx
*****
Grace

Please sponsor me in the march for independence, Walk for Opportunity   in
Dallas Texas. Any amount will help, no matter how small.
Proceeds benefit the National Federation of the Blind Jernigan institute.
http://nfb.convio.net/site/TR/Events/General?px=1095161&pg=personal&fr_id=1040