[bookshare-discuss] Re: Requested the following books

  • From: talmage@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 May 2007 21:59:31 -0400

I saw the original post on this issue of the categories not being updated, and I wasn't sure where they meant. Was it some specific list on Jake's site they were speaking of, or the Bookshare site itself? If the latter, I shouldn't think it requires any human intervention other than posting the new books to the collection, as the categories that were checked in the approval process should be what puts these books in any of the lists of categories. If they were talking about Jake's site I'm not sure, as I thought for category list all his site was doing was passing a search request to the Bookshare site. Isn't that the way it's setup Jake? I guess my question is what category lists are we discussing that aren't being updated?

Dave

At 06:19 PM 5/1/2007, you wrote:
Maybe on Jake's site? Only people seem to forget about
adding things  to lists that are there, like books in
categories et al.