[bookshare-discuss] Re: Requested the following books

It seems to me that the Wish List wasn't working and
was useless. People seemed to be posting here, perhaps
in addition to posting on the list. I know maybe a
couple of people scanned books from the list but the
titles weren't being deleted. I can understand that
keeping it up-to-date took more time and effort than
it was worth. It's too bad one of us couldn't do that.

Cindy