[bookshare-discuss] Re: Requested the following books

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 15:17:04 -0700 (PDT)

I'm planning to maintain such a list on my desktop and
can send it to anyone who asks for something to scan.
Unfortunately, I only just decided to do that and so
don't have some of the recent requests. I did copy the
Wish List, though. As I have time I'll check to see
what's been done and will delete it.

Cindy