[bookshare-discuss] Re: Requested the following books

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 15:04:43 -0700 (PDT)

I know some, but how many, do you know? How many are
scanners vis-a-vis validators or readers-only are on
the bookshare list vis--vis the volunteer list? It
seems to me there are more on the latter list, but I
may well be wrong. I would think that would be the
place to post rather than the bookshare list, thogh
one cold post to both to be safe.

Cindy