[bookshare-discuss] Re: Readng level question for parents

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 17:42:33 -0800 (PST)

Thanks for your opinion. I'll consider using your divisions. I have no problem
with high school ages being young adult, maybe grades 10 and up--or 9? Middle
school age? Maybe.

Of course children vary so much in both their reading ability and their
emotional level. If I were Kelby's mom I'd probably let her read anything. BTW,
Kelby, have your parents given permission for you to have free range of
bookshare books?

Again, I appreciate your feedback, Roger.
I wish I could remember what my children read when. I only remember that I
didn't let them read Flowers in the Attic n 6th grade. smile

Cindy