[bookshare-discuss] Re: Queestionss:

  • From: "J.M." <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 22:02:26 -0700

Hi, Dorothy. I'm sure no one means to make you feel guilty. You don't get to
fill in comments for a book unless you reject the book, in which case, you
comment on why you're rejecting the book, or if you accept it, I believe you
can make comments for the administration to read, but not when you release a
book. You can't comment on why you're releasing it. Good luck on the
validation. Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
When God puts a tear in your eye, it is because He wants to put a rainbow in
your heart.