[bookshare-discuss] Re: Please Don't Feed The Troll - smile

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 16:23:52 -0500

I am having big techie issues here. It means reading email is extremely slow. So I may not be keeping up with this list for a few days and doubt I will post to it. Good luck with the new site folks and may some of the techie things many of us are facing get smooth out and resolved.

E.

I am having real techie problems and so are many other folks on this
and the other bookshare list. Whatever you want to say on this
subject Roger you seem to need to write message after message to say
it. Whether what you want to say belongs on this list, whether you
are defending something or whatever, the fact is we are in a
transition period at bookshare. Please if you are hurt nobody meant
to hurt you. Frankly rather than dealing with bookshare issues we are
somehow dealing with the wording of an invite to a bookshare club and
your objection to either the wording or the fact it is posted on the
list. I hope you work it out soon so this stream of messages from you
all about one little bookshare club invite slows down.

E.

At 04:01 PM 1/23/2009, you wrote:
Like I said, if I have a message in front of me that I have a response for I respond, Don't you do the same. And I don't see how I can be blamed for making a casual comment and then everyone makes a big deal out of it. Others make casual comments and it is not blown out of proportion.