[bookshare-discuss] Re: Planning to scan

  • From: "Dianne B. Phelps" <d.bphelps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2013 14:10:55 -0700

Shelley,

Would you please give the name of the book you mentioned about TRAINING THE
GUIDE DOG, A NEW MODEL.I thought I had saved that information, but
apparently did not. I would certainly appreciate it. I'd like to try to find
it and read here with the Read Easy. I might be able to scan it reasonably
and export it to the computer for us, though I haven't yet done much with
that part of the equipment just yet.

Hope you and Ludden are well. We're good here, though Hibiscus is almost
eight and a half already. She is still doing well.

Sending happy smiles,

Dianne