[bookshare-discuss] Planning to scan

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 21:01:31 -0400

Hi everyone, went to the library and picked up the following to be scanned

I haven't had time to even attack any of them because I have been out smile traveling hither and yon, and well, smile. We shall see what tomorrow brings.

The noticer : sometimes all a person needs is a little perspective Andrews, Andy, 1959-

The gospel of germs : men, women, and the microbe in American life Tomes, Nancy, 1952-

Choosing & caring for a shelter dog : a complete guide to help you rescue & rehome a dog Christiansen, Bob.

     How to start a home-based pet care business  Salzberg, Kathy.

The most glorious crown : the story of America's Triple Crown thoroughbreds from Sir Barton to Affirmed Drager, Marvin.

I have also picked up two books by Patsy Clairmont that I don't see on the site, one is called Kaleidoscope and I can't remember the other right now, sigh.

Shelley L. Rhodes, VRT
and Ludden Black Labrador Guide Dog

The artist brings something into the world that didn't exist before, and he does it without destroying something else. -John Updike, writer (1932-2009)