[bookshare-discuss] Planning to scan

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 22:02:50 -0400

Hi everyone, My dad went and got my books at the library and I am planning to scan smile if they aren't already being done, smile.

     Minted : [the story of the world's money]  Acton, Johnny.

Excuse me, but I was next-- : how to handle 100 modern-day manners dilemmas including rude e-mails, regifting, double dipping, and cell yelling Post, Peggy, 1945-

Oops! Excuse me please! : and other mannerly tales McGrath, Bob, 1932-

Your credit score : how to fix, improve, and protect the 3-digit number that shapes your financial future Weston, Liz Pulliam

     Race : a history beyond black and white  Aronson, Marc.

Signing their lives away : the fame and misfortune of the men who signed the Declaration of Independence Kiernan, Denise.

Shelley L. Rhodes, VRT
and Ludden Black Labrador Guide Dog

The artist brings something into the world that didn't exist before, and he does it without destroying something else. -John Updike, writer (1932-2009)