[bookshare-discuss] Re: PROBLEM WITH BRF FILES

  • From: lana <lana5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 12:13:42 -0700

I reported a similar problem last Wendesday night.  I downloaded a book on to
my Voice Sense; then transferred it to Stream.  A lot of the words were
shordened and shuffeled together.  Strangely enough. the .brf read fine on my
VS. Just for fun, I saved it as .txt, and it read on the Stream fine.
Are you downloading it on to a regular PC or a note taker?  Do you transfer it
to anything.
Whatever you're doing, you might try saving as .txt first.  I know that would
be frustrating if you are using a braille display, but it might work.