[bookshare-discuss] Re: PROBLEM WITH BRF FILES

  • From: kelby carlson <kelbycarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 09:56:40 -0600 (CST)

I haven't downloaded much from the new site, but I think I actually encountered this on the old site. It was very odd, too, since the book was in otherwise excellent condition--I think Dr. Cross actually scanned it, and his work is always nearly flawless. It didn't happen very much, but there were sections that were just plain not there. The books I know this happened in are:

Classical Mythology: Images and Insights
The Americans: The Democratic Experience

Kelby
"Oh Adam's sons, how cleverly you defend yourself from all that might do you good."

--Aslan the Lion