[bookshare-discuss] Re: Our Oldest Enemy

  • From: "Duane Iverson" <diverson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 14:55:34 -0500

I did!
I scanned the book, but page 213 was garbled.
I tried for many months to get either the book, or a copy of
page 213.
Yesterday!
The people of Concordia college in Moorhead Minnesota sent me a
photo copy of page 213.
This weekend, I will scan that page, place it in the book and
submit the book.
Thanks!

Sorry about the trouble.
If the book comes though, keep it. I will note here when I
submit the book.