[bookshare-discuss] OT:hearing/seeing things mentally

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 15:13:14 -0800 (PST)

Kellie,

I think it's wonderful that you can hear music in your
head. I can sometimes, if it's familiar enough, but
not otherwise, and when I can, it's only one melody or
part part at a time. And I can't visualize in three
dimensions either. I did fine in high school math
until I got to solid geomtry, and that was the one
second "C" I got in high school (the first was
physics--I wish now I'd taken chemistry, not that I's
have done any better--smile--but it might have been
more interesting).

I wish, too, that I could smell colors, or see things
as colors, as some of you had mentioned. That would be
interesting.

Cindy