[bookshare-discuss] Re: OT: synthetic voice shock

  • From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 20:19:08 -0700

NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN' 'BOUT, GO NEOSPEECH!

On 7/30/08, Phil Vlasak <phil@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Susan and others,
> I did not care for theSpeechSample.wav on the BookShare site, so I recorded
> my own using Kate from NeoSpeech.
> You can hear it at this link,
> http://www.pcsgames.net/SpeechSample.wav
>

> Phil

Chela
E-Mail: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx
WindowsLiveMessenger Only (PLEASE E-Mail ME BEFORE ADDING ME TO YOUR
CONTACTS!): cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxxxx

Blog: http://www.1jtcdr.wordpress.com
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=690550695 (PLEASE
E-MAIL ME BEFORE I EITHER ADD OR REJECT YOUR FACEBOOK REQUESTS!)
MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/chelarobles (AGAIN, PLEASE E-MAIL ME
BEFORE YOUR REQUEST IS IETHER REJECTED OR ACCEPTED!)
Skype: jazzytrumpet (E-Mail ME ABOUT ADDING YOU ONTO MY SKYPE CONTACTS
BEFORE I GIVE A CONFIRMATION Of YES OR NO!)
Mobile Phone: (925) 250-5955 (ONLY FOR THOSE WHO WORK WITH ME, OR WHO KNOW ME)