[bookshare-discuss] Re: OT sea shells

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 16:03:53 -0800 (PST)

But some things are interesting and useful to others,
too. I think it's o.k. to keep discussions about all
sorts of things on lists unless someone objects and
asks that they be taken offlist, at which point they
can be. I thought I knew what a cowrie was, and you
confirmed it for me, but I did not know that they
could be in a salt-water fish tank, though that does
make sense--and that's interesting to me. Who knows
when one of my relatives might have one and would like
that information.

Cindy