[bookshare-discuss] Re: OT accent marks

  • From: Brenda Mueller <brendin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 19:47:32 -0400

Are you a blind person trying to read Spanish braille? I know the system, but
your question might take some work.
Are you using a braille display?
I'm a blind Spanish linguist who    works for the Department of Defense.  Well,
since you're looking for tips, call the company and ask for a Spanish version
of   that program.  It has to exist.

Brenda Mueller