[bookshare-discuss] Re: OT Star Wars

  • From: "Cindy Ray" <cindyray@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 10:32:29 -0500

Gee, Lana, Three Cents. You are almost as old as I am. <Giggle>

Well, I think that the postal service is like any other service, they just
want you to remember they are out there and here to help you. Who knows? If
you think they are really nice folks, you might want to do something like ...
oh ... work for them. Kind of like the Marines and Airforce recruiting by
riding on the Des Moines Register's Annual Great Bike Ride Across Iowa
(RAGBRAI.) The reason they have sponsored teams has to do with showing off
the prowess of our country. Now I've really gone and done it ... off topic.
I'm sorry.