[bookshare-discuss] Re: OT: Over there?

  • From: "shannon" <shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 15:55:33 -0500

HaHaHahahah

I love this!!!

The funny thing is that my family will still do this to me. Grin When I just
stand there they do the mental slap to the head and complete by saying to
the right of the fridge, or at the end of the couch some thing like that.

It is so funny how many times that happens. I never thought of "over there"
as a  land but that is an apt description.

 Thanks for the grin.
Shannon