[bookshare-discuss] Re: OT. Oldtime Radio site free for blind individuals

  • From: "Patti Johnson" <razz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 02:15:00 -0400

    Thanks Tony for those sites.  I did sign up on
www.thayne.com.  They have some great stuff!
Patti
Ps. I am definitely checking out the sites you gave, too, Tony.  I really
love OTR and I am on the email list for OTRfan.com too.  THey have mostly
mysteries.

Me and my guide dog;
He does a good job,
He keeps me safe