[bookshare-discuss] Re: OT. Old-time Radio site free for blind individuals

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 00:27:40 -0700

Hi, Cassandra. Oh, I definitely agree with you! Old Time Radio was way past
its prime by the time I was born, but I still like it, and we have some CD's
of it. I like a lot of what I heard, as does my husband, who was also born
after the prime time OTR. *smile* Take care.
Julie Morales
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):
mercy0421@xxxxxxxxxxx