[bookshare-discuss] OT: Midwest v southern Florida v So California

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2005 13:59:46 -0700 (PDT)

Whatever you do,, Shelley, don't come to Southern
California. much as I love you, we have too many eople
already. Fears of earthquakes, which are relaitvely
few and far between, don't seem to dissuade (sp?) as
many people as beautiful weather during the Rose
Parade attracts them. Ijust heard a forecast on the
radio or TV that in a few years (I forget how many --
a decadeor two?) 50 percent of the U.s. population
will live in Florida, California, Arizona, and New
Mexico. (I can't rememberif Texas was included, but I
don't think so -- too many bugs and too much
humidity).

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com