[bookshare-discuss] Re: OT: Guido and CSUN

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 20:57:03 EST

I suppose this has something to do with happenings in California and since I
am nowhere neare California it would not effect me, but I am curious. What is
CSUN?

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj:
[bookshare-discuss] Re: OT: Guido and CSUN
Date:
1/26/2009 6:46:56 PM Eastern Standard Time
From:
pavim@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To:
bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet
(Details)
table end

Hi Cindy,

I will be going to CSUN for at least a couple of days -- the exact dates
haven't been decided yet. Meeting the volunteers is one of the primary
purposes of my trip so yes I would love to plan on a get-together for
lunch. My dates should be finalized soon and I'll be sure to share them
on the list so we can confirm plans then.

Looking forward to it!

All good things,
Pavi