[bookshare-discuss] Re: O_T Liz H.'s Dog

  • From: "Rose Combs" <rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 07:43:52 -0700

We got our Lab from the pound and his name is Charles.  One night he got
outside and did not want to come back and my husband was yelling "Charles
get back over here."  We had new neighbors and his name was Charles and he
was rather offended that my husband was yelling at him like that.  Took some
explaining.  Anyway, Charles is more often called Puppy around here even
though he is now 10 years old.

One evening Charles was in the front yard and a small child, maybe three or
so came up and started to pet him and said "him nice, him mellow, him
Charles."  Where he got mellow from I don't know.

Rose Combs
rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx