[bookshare-discuss] Re: O_T Liz H.'s Dog

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 21:26:45 -0500

Ah, Rain, or its derivities have always been a girl's name to me.

But that might be a generational thing.  My cousin also named one of her
boys keil,  sounds like kyle.

And their other daughter Cayleigh, which is well, spelled the way it sounds.

Smile.

Sometimes I have a hard time pronouncing my students names, and have several
from other countries so that adds to the confusion and the mix, smile.

Shelley L. Rhodes M.A., VRT, CTVI
and Guinevere, Golden lady Guide
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.