[bookshare-discuss] Re: Not here

  • From: "ernie bonner" <k4zq@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 06:44:11 -0400

Hi Everybody,

In answer to a question, I read 'bout everything I can get my hands on.
Everybody from Bill Clinton to Stephen King to Homer, and the list goes on
and on.

My College life to say the least was chaotic, so I never got the sheepskin;
but I was an English major, and some [people say I have a fair grasp of the
language.  I was exposed to a bunch of writers, so my desire for books
became rather extensive.

As you all know, my access to books for years was limited to the Nls'
assessment of my intelligence, which limited the scope of my reading.

I said all that to say that Book Share is like offering a junky a rather
large fix.  So, you can imagine my excitement!

Thanks, guys, for the encouragement and advice.  No one has ever accused me
of patience, so that won't happen.  However, I'll be here eventually.
Meanwhile, I'll be making lists.

Ernie