[bookshare-discuss] New submission: Silk

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 15:32:45 -0700 (PDT)

I came across and read a very short, unusual novel
that I though would be a good addition to the
collection, so, between validations I took the brief
amount of time necessary to scan and pre-validate the
book, which I have now submitted. It?s written almost
like a poem ? the style as much as  the story makes it
very interesting. The ending came as a surprise to me,
and I?m usually very good at pre-guessing these
things. Also, when I think about it more,  I find one
or two deeper meanings -- whether I'm reading more
into it than the author intends or not. I'm not a
book-reading club person, but this is one book I
wouldn't mind hearing discussed in a group.
    Because of a discreetly sexually explicit letter
near the end, I've rated it adult.

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail