[bookshare-discuss] New Member Says Hello

  • From: "Keith Wiglesworth" <kworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 13:06:15 -0400

Hello All,
    I'm a new member and just saw a message after just subscribing, so don't
know if I'm doing this correctly, but thought I'd try.
    I'm Keith Wiglesworth of Rockingham North Carolina and I'm a new member and
am looking forward to learning all about Bookshare.
    I've downloaded books from Web braille and have been chomping at the bit to
join Bookshare, so guess I'm here.
    One question for now.  Is there a Digest version for this list?  I tend to
read and learn and stay quiet unless I think I have something worthwhile to say
rather than waste your time, but I like to listen first.
    Anyway, thanks for sharing and have a good day.
    Sincerely,
Keith Wiglesworth