[bookshare-discuss] Re: NLS narrators

  • From: "Curtis Delzer" <curtis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 22:57:54 -0500

No, Alexander Scourby was, though, believe it or not, even on the rifle man
TV series as a reporter who wanted sensational "gun fights," which got Lukus
McKaine involved in one.
I don't believe Orson Wells ever did narrate for us, but many old radio
people did e.g. Leon Janney, Ralph Bell, Helen Shields, Robert Donley,
Norman Rose, George Walsh, and many dozen more.

Curtis Delzer