[bookshare-discuss] Re: More Fun?

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 23:19:45 -0400

I like nonfiction.  It might be the teacher in me always wanting to learn
new things.  i also like the classic children's stories like the Black
Stallion.  I like the works of Dianna Win Jones, Gary Paulson, James
Herriot, and some others, smile.  Sue Grafton.

I love books on animals, particularly training of, and unusual animals.
Books on science like space the weather, rocks and minerals, and the like.
And of course good old mysteries and fantasy with castles and nights in
shining armor and horses, smile.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council